Wednesday 16 March 2011

Proposal

For my final major project I am considering of creating a motion graphics piece that lasts for 30 seconds.
I will be showing typography, imagery and illustration. In my animation I will talk about our parents;
'we fear them', 'we hate them', 'we love them'.

I will show all the things they do for us that we take for granted. Such as washing our clothes, cooking our dinner, changing our bed, ironing our clothes, brought us into the world, our mother carried us for 9 months, gave us a bottle at 3am while we were screaming. How do we repaid them by telling them we hate them?

All the little things that we don't realise.

They sacrifice a lot for us

Financial

Emotional

Always there for us

They brought you into the world, without them we wouldn’t be here.

They looked after you when you were young




No comments:

Post a Comment